I have worked for 13+ years in the non-profit industry in a variety of roles. From 2010 – 2018, I worked as the Discipline Manager for BC Soccer; a portfolio that encompassed Discipline, Protests and Appeals for all Provincial level incidents. Working in partnership with the Judicial Chair, I helped to write the BC Soccer Judicial Code and Policies and Procedures and Sanctioning Tables.
In 2018, I took the position as Judicial Chair for BC Soccer. Adjudicating all discipline, protest and appeal cases that were referred to BC Soccer.
In January 2020 I began work as the Executive Director at the Strathcona Community Policing Centre. Our mission is to promote community engagement and crime prevention programs, working with the Vancouver Police Department and all residents and stakeholders in the neighbourhood.
Since November 2022 I have been the Tier 3 Appeals Chair for BC Soccer.
During my life I have completed formal education/training in:
- Verbal Judo and De-escalation – Vancouver Police Department
- Conflict Prevention – Crisis Prevention Institute
- Mental Health Awareness & De-Escalation Training- Danatec
- Overdose Awareness and Naloxone administration – Vancouver Coastal Health
- The Art of Conflict Management- The Great Courses
I have a passion for sport, and community and am delighted to be a part of ITP’s work.