SAFE SPORT CULTURE REVIEW
Our Safe Sport culture review takes a human and data driven approach to provide a holistic view of your organization’s Safe Sport landscape. Through confidential and anonymous interviews, surveys of membership base, and key intakes and insights from leadership, we will provide you a clear understanding of what gaps you have and provide you with a list of recommendations to progress your Safe Sport efforts, protecting your participants and your organization.
- Leadership goals and intake.
- Review of current policies, codes of conduct, and other protective measures.
- Confidential and anonymous data and insight driven interviews with key stakeholders and members.
- Survey of distilled findings out of interviews distributed to membership base.
- Report generated and delivered.
- Recommendations generated.
- Systemic report outcome communication support.
“ITP provides professional, timely and sport sensitive support services in a cost effective fashion. Most importantly, ITP is staffed with professionals who understand the NSO culture and environment, which helps tremendously in determining effective paths and solutions to sensitive and impactful concerns”
“Allison is s committed leader and advocate in Safesport and it has been my privilege to work with her. Her innovative work, blazing a trail to create solutions to keep athletes safe, is important and admirable.”
“Ilan’s integrity drives his every day life, whether that is with family, friends or work. His passion is safety and performance. He has a firm belief that both are required to perform at your potential.”
“CAC had the privilege of working with ITP Sports on a safe sport review to better understand the coach perspective, which will inform our future work to support coaches and coach employees. ITP Sports is a reliable, professional and knowledgeable organization that is committed to supporting all sport organizations to enhancing their safe sport practices.”